Approx. Rs 50 / PieceGet Latest PriceProduct Details:
|Length||All sizes available|
|Position||Buffers, fitments, honeycomb boxes|
|Tissue Layers||Face paper and core paper|
Honeycomb is a rugged, cost-effective, custom-engineered kraft paper material that has proven ideal for many uses, including packaging, pallets, dunnage, furniture inner structures and signage displays.
Paper honeycomb boards are also made of recycled paper and are 100% recyclable. Depending upon the applications, these boards are available in a variety of forms such as Void Fillers, Dunnage, Separators Spacers and Buffers. As such they have wide applications.
Advantages of Honeycomb Board
1. It is the best substitute for wood &Thermocol (EPS)
2. The product promises to significantly reduce the carbon footprints of users through this 100% recyclable and single-material carton packaging.
3. Lowers the cost of packaging as it eliminates the need for supplementary packaging material. This also means lesser storage space as well as labour.
4. Finds wider and newer applications as an effective substitute to wood and EPS/Styrofoam.
5. It is fully recyclable and bio-degradable.
6. It offers strong and high resistance to vertical compression.
7. The material is lightweight leading to lower freight and handling charges.
8. It enjoys exemption from ISPM 15 norms thereby eliminating the need for fumigation.
9. It is easy and safe to handle and use.
10. An effective material and method to discharge our responsibility towards the protection of our environment and earth.
Approx. Rs 100 / UnitGet Latest PriceProduct Details:
|Minimum Order Quantity||50 Unit|
|Thickness||10mm - 100mm|
Explore More Products